Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sentiments To Write In A Card For A Baby Shower

Behind every search is a story

Alternative title for the discerning customer who wants to choose from:
things happen that are like questions. Skip one minute, or years, and then Google will respond.

Flying the reasons that lead a person to seek the answers of others' behavior directly on google, let's just say that after almost thought for a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I decided to give him a chance that the internet could prove to be a coherent plan that they do. And so it was not but it worked in part because when I view the options appear to the search key, "he does ..." I did not understand anything anyway but I certainly understand that the situation is not so bad as it first seemed. In short, everything is relative, google is always a dear friend and I still hard not to understand it. What a sad tear on the agar male though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment