Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Venus And The Core Of The Sun

Bluebeard "The Last Judgement" by Matthew

Dedicated to all those who, by playing on the Gospel message and Christian for purely ideological and political, they say yes to the crucifix in public schools and not in the crucified meat, bones and blood, who live around them and their next true! Reading

choice, in my mother's death Elena pieces, Don Antonio, pastor of the Church of Our Lady of Grace, Gianola - Formia (LT), November 2, 2003.

Send Evangelical

31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory with all his angels, he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations, and he shall separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33 and shall set the sheep on his right and goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you since the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 naked and you clothed me, ill and you visited me in prison and you came to me. 37 Then the righteous will answer, 'Lord, when did we saw you hungry and we fed you, or thirsty and gave thee drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and you welcome, lacking clothes and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit thee? 40 In response, the King say unto them, Verily I say unto you: every time you did it to one of these my brethren, ye have did it to me. 41 Then he will say to those on his left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, sick and in prison and you visited me. 44 Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then he will answer: In truth I tell you every time you did it to one of these my brethren, ye did it to me. 46 And they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. "
Matthew, C.25, vv. 31-46.

0 comments:

Post a Comment